Serving Katy, Cypress, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Jersey Village, Missouri City, Tomball, Spring, Aldine, Hedwig Village, Cinco Ranch, Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery & Waller
If you’re experiencing sewage backflow in your home or business, you need immediate restoration services. That’s where Water Cleanup Houston comes in. Backed by 20+ years of experience, we’ve seen it all and are fully prepared to take on any sewage mess, no matter how big. Our IICRC-certified technicians are equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, which enable us to restore safety and comfort to your home or business as quickly as possible.
Water Cleanup Houston restores sewage backup damage caused by:
- Clogged or blocked pipes
- Broken, cracked, or corroded pipes
- Cracked sewer lines and septic tanks
- Incorrectly installed piping systems
- Infiltration of tree roots into the plumbing system
- Improperly sealed fixtures.
Call (832) 753-5215 for 24/7 sewage cleanup in Houston.
Sewage backup can cause serious problems in your home or business. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to prevent this issue from occurring.
Here are some tips to prevent sewage backup:
- Have a professional inspect your system once every two years.
- Check plumbing fixtures for leaks and have them repaired quickly.
- Make sure that the sewer lines remain free from debris and tree roots.
- Ensure that downspouts are pointing away from your home.
- Install backwater valves in your home to help protect against sewage backups.
Why Choose Water Cleanup Houston?
When you turn to Water Cleanup Houston for professional sewage cleanup services in Houston, you can rest assured your property is in the right hands. Each member of our team is highly trained and fully qualified to handle any water damage restoration service you might need. We have handled thousands of jobs over the years and have the expertise needed to safely and effectively remove the danger from your property and restore it to its pre-damaged condition.